Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Blog 7: Independent Component 1 Approval



1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
Let's do this again! Wooo! Okay so for 30 hours I want to be able to attend open court cases to get a feel for how it is in the court house~ On the 15th when I interview Antonio, maybe he can give me a heads up on where to go. 

2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
To show some evidence, I wish I could take some pictures, but to make up for that, I'm gonna type out some articles with a newspaper feel to it. I hope to maybe draw out a scene of whats going on (if it's allowed of course)

3.  And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
It'll help me because I'll be able to experience the courts from a first hand view. I've only been in there twice, and I don't think I was quite taking it in. So hopefully with this I'll be able to see not only the case, but also maybe take note on what is usually being discussed.

4.  Post a log on the right hand side of your blog near your mentorship log and call it the independent component 1 log.


done?

No comments:

Post a Comment