Wednesday, October 30, 2013

October Update Blog~

So, so, so,
I've been going to my mentor ship and I have to say, I didn't think they would be willing to help me so much.
Anything that comes up, or something I get to when we're shuffling through things around the office they explain.
I really am trying my best to keep up with all this information, but it's hard understanding it all, and even remembering all the terms.
The things I have noticed however is that Antonio is incredibly busy. Doing up to 15 cases a day? WHat? I can barely do 2 homework assignments.
Although busy, he has been a great deal of help, as much as Lisa (the secretary), and I laugh a lot more than I thought with them.
However back to my independent component, I did try to look into open court cases, but a lot that Antonio has are in the morning or in another city. Some are in Downtown Pomona, but he doesn't want me to have to sit through a divorce, he wanted me to deal with something more interesting.
So instead they let me shuffle through an old case box, called the Mejia case.
It was tons and tons of information.
Not to mention the stacks of CDs.
This picture?
It's only about half of what I was going through
Kinda interesting to see the sides of each story like in the police reports and people interrogations.
They said I can bring my laptop and go through the CD's, they said it would probably take me a while to find what I was looking for since when they get them they're never titled.
So maybe case studies it is for me
On another note, I'm looking up more sources for my research, and the numbers are somewhat the same compared to that in my old book.
I don't know what else to update on.
Maybe one day i can be excused from school to go to a case?
Woooo?!
Okay I guess that's it.

PS. Antonio's daughter is the cutest thing ever. I'll get a picture next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment