Monday, September 30, 2013

September Blog Update....whatttt?

This September I thought, “Arianna, you really have to get to it, you've been slacking off, you've been getting grades that in another life you would've been disappointed of.” So that’s what I did. I got to it. This month I was able to finally find a mentor.

His location is somewhere in downtown Pomona, right above Starbucks.


He was incredibly nice, and I was pretty much nervous for nothing. He told me how he’s had other Ipoly students in the past and that he could take me to the courts so I can follow him around.  My 2nd interview date is now set for October 15 so that this time I can actually turn it on time (woooo!)


Also Irma (the person I interviewed for my first interview) has let me know that she can possibly get me connected to some possible Judges, and also to be able to visit some Juvenile halls (which I thought can be pretty rad.)

On another note, I'm incredibly lost on what I could possibly do for my Independent component. I might look into taking a class up at CalPoly (because my Chemistry class is probably not gonna work out) so it can help me out. Other wise I might look into getting statistics on my own accord about consensual laws.

Anyways I'm just really excited I got a mentor, and wooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment