Thursday, February 13, 2014

Independent Component 2 Approval

1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
For 30 hours I was planning to take polls and surveys of opinions (either just orally asking questions, or typing out surveys, whatever the senior team thinks works best) of people in a multitude of places pertaining to consensual laws and things to that nature. I want to take note of the location, racial percentage, age range, etc.  For the first 5 hours I want to begin in West Covina Mall early in the day. The next 5 hours I will then do it in the same location but at a much later time. Then I want to proceed on to downtown Pomona earlier in the day, then another day in the same location but a later time. The last location I would like to try out is at the Ontario Mills Mall, and do 5 hours early in the day and 5 hours later another day.
2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
To show the 30 hours of evidence, assuming I'm in the clear, I can show pictures of proof (get consent of survey takers of course) and the surveys themselves.
3.  And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
It will help me explore more in depth the different views. It can help me compare and contrast if locations, race, age, and etc make a difference in opinion.
4.  Post a log on the right hand side of your blog near your mentorship log and call it the independent component 2 log.

done?

No comments:

Post a Comment