Thursday, January 30, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection

Content:


1. Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
I'm most proud of my powerpoint. It held more of a professional look than my last one, not to mention I used much less words on the slides.

2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

       AE       P          AP       CR       NC

       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
Because (despite my countless times of practice) I didn't make time. Also at one point in the presentation I forgot some essential facts simply because something made me laugh. I should of probably kept my professional facade (also despite my efforts, to leave my bias behind)


3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
The notecards helped me remember some things, but it did distract me a bit more than the first lesson.

4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
Probably practice a lot more and add more info on the con side of legalizing instead of only vaguely going over that.

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?
Increasing the penalties on drugs

No comments:

Post a Comment