Monday, January 13, 2014

Blog 11: Mentorship 10 Hours check

Content:


1.   Where are you doing your mentorship? At the law offices of Antonio J. Bestard.
2.   Who is your contact? Antonio J. Bestard/ Lisa (I'm sorry I don't recall her last name!)
3.   How many total hours have you done (total hours should be reflected in your mentorship log located on the right hand side of your blog like your WB)? 21:30
4.   Summarize the 10 hours of service you did. I have probably gone through the lives and problems of people by simply going through their files in an attempt to organize them all. I've learned terms, (like what certain penal codes mean, you would be surprised the amount of people that get arrested for minor drug offenses). Despite the tedious task, I'm still entertained by the stories Lisa has to share with me.
5.   Email your house teacher the name of your contact and their phone number confirming who they should call to verify it. done

ps. I'm sorry this is late Purther!

No comments:

Post a Comment