Friday, May 23, 2014

Senior Project Reflection

(1) Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Block Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?
Of my block presentation I am most proud of eventually getting comfortable enough to talk for so long in front of the class. Why? In past presentations I did on my own I didn't do very well, but eventually for this one I was able to present sucessfully. With my senior project I am most proud of being able to catch up, even when late, assignments.

(2) Questions to Consider

a. What assessment would you give yourself on your Block Presentation (self-assessment)?

P

What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?

AP

(3) What worked for you in your senior project?
What worked was the research. Despite many of us complaining about research count, it helped me drastically keep important info at hand.

(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?
Having told myself to work on everything on time instead of focusing on other unimportant things.
(5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?
I want to still continue on my chemistry career, but I still hope to begin on forensic sciences, and I believe studying criminology gave me a lot of background. It has also helped me learn how to speak to people I need to speak to, whether I want to or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment